| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Torino in February is very cool at 3.15 °C (37.67 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.3 °C (32.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 42.8mm (1.7in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:43 long and the longest day is 11:00 long with an average length of 10:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Torino February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Torino, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Torino:
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 182 kms (113.1 miles) N
- Locarno, Switzerland - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) NE
- Lugano, Switzerland - 144.3 kms (89.7 miles) NE
- Bergamo, Italy - 169.3 kms (105.2 miles) ENE
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NE
- Cameri, Italy - 91.7 kms (57 miles) NE
- Milan, Italy - 129.6 kms (80.6 miles) ENE
- Piacenza, Italy - 157.6 kms (98 miles) E
- Cisa Pass, Italy - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) ESE
- Genoa, Italy - 111.3 kms (69.2 miles) SE
- Albenga, Italy - 114.2 kms (70.9 miles) SSE
- Cape Mele, Italy - 124.6 kms (77.4 miles) SSE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 137.2 kms (85.2 miles) S