| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Torino in June is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 82.3mm (3.2in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 15:22 long and the longest day is 15:37 long with an average length of 15:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Torino June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Torino, Italy
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Torino:
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 182 kms (113.1 miles) N
- Locarno, Switzerland - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) NE
- Lugano, Switzerland - 144.3 kms (89.7 miles) NE
- Bergamo, Italy - 169.3 kms (105.2 miles) ENE
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NE
- Cameri, Italy - 91.7 kms (57 miles) NE
- Milan, Italy - 129.6 kms (80.6 miles) ENE
- Piacenza, Italy - 157.6 kms (98 miles) E
- Cisa Pass, Italy - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) ESE
- Genoa, Italy - 111.3 kms (69.2 miles) SE
- Albenga, Italy - 114.2 kms (70.9 miles) SSE
- Cape Mele, Italy - 124.6 kms (77.4 miles) SSE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 137.2 kms (85.2 miles) S